Monday, August 7, 2017

channeling dragons

Late last night I got this text: How are you? Have you been watching GOTs?

Who are you? Obviously you know nothing, Jon Snow!

WTF? I keeel you now!


This just made my hackles rise - not like Daenerys Stormborn, the "last" of the Targaryens, Khaleesi:

  • Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men
  • Protector of the Realm
  • Queen of Meereen
  • Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
  • Mother of Dragons
  • The Unburnt
  • Breaker of Chains
  • Queen of Dragonstone

Impressive as she is, the fire and vitriol of my reaction was more like Drogon - lead of her three dragon spawn.


What foolishness is this - to amputate at the 11th hour, disappear into the fading sunset, then drop in with attendant selective amnesia?

Oh no you do NOT get to do this to me. Burn to a crisp and die in the fire of this blaze.

Never to rise from the white hot ash of your own stupidity.

That is my reply. GOT it?

No comments:

Post a Comment