Thursday, May 11, 2017

embracing life

I have always been demanding of myself and others.

Never high maintenance but definitely difficult at times.


I do not concede defeat. Instead I question and challenge.

I like options. I love to choose. I advocate for change.

Victims and martyrs are to be pitied not copied.

Life is a gift and an opportunity. Not to be passed in coping or striving.

I insist, resist, persist when called on, confronted or challenged.

I rise against current elected presidents like Donald Trump and Rodrigo Duterte.

Or any one else with a record and history of abuse and entitlement like theirs.

I do not consider them political leaders and refuse to accept their bullying.

In this I remain a resistance fighter and society's gangster.

I make my stand on these political beliefs. I am vigilant in the defense of this right.

It is our duty to be vocal about issues that matter.

That have a very real application to our own lives, and in the lives of those we love.

We are here to love, celebrate and shine our Truth and BEingness. 

Be a bright beacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment