Saturday, April 29, 2017

move, moving, movement

A home of my own is important to my Cancer beingness.

This recent hunt for a new apartment took longer than planned and some of the initial options presented were just too dismal.


Besides I loved my little barrio and was adamant about remaining here. Daunting as it seemed I would not give up.

Persist. Insist. Resist.

My angel of a realtor was put to the test. We browsed through dozens of possible places. We sifted through those that showed promise. We viewed several likely units.

Each one made it adamantly clear what I was looking for and where they fell short. Still we kept on looking.

I was luckier than most, having the benefit of staying with family while I hunted and foraged. Without this buffer matters would be a lot more stressful.

What a challenge to surrender to outcome and remain sober and sane, especially after some of the sad and overpriced apartments we saw.

To not let doom and gloom set in. To not cave in and compromise over some half assed version. To not worry over how much longer this was all taking.

Then between one day and the next, there it was - my new home made manifest had materialized.

Just so. Oh joy! 

1 comment: