Saturday, December 30, 2017

five in one

This is what happens when you lose your internet and are forced to go offline for the holidays.

magazine print of original piece

For a hands on crafter like me - I take things apart and put them back together again in new and different ways.

simple silver choker

In this case I inherited a beautiful necklace our brother created in 2008 when he owned a resort jewelry collection of exotic shells and semi-precious stones.

components on a strand of seed pearls

Having put it to fine use through the years I finally decided to break it apart into several other necklaces.

links & centerpiece on a leather thong

The pieces turned out quite lovely and I chose to gift them to friends and loved ones this Christmas.

re-strung filigree links & stone

Here they are in all their joy and glory. A gift that truly keeps on giving.

stone clasp for a triple strand pearl choker

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment