Thursday, February 19, 2015

when worlds collide

This February holds the distinct experience of celebrating several crucial occasions at the same time.


Starting with Valentine's Day on Feb 14, followed by the Aquarius New Moon of Feb 18, then Chinese New Year of the Wood Sheep on Feb 19 and finally the Hieros Gamos (sacred marriage of Venus/love and Mars/desire) in the heavens on Feb 20.

Thus it truly claims to be a time when worlds collide - the dawning of a new age.

Quantum physics and psychology profess that anything is possible until it is observed - when the field narrows - bound according to what we believe and desire is possible.

Entering the Age of Aquarius shifts our ideals - from daily mundane actions (work, morality, culture) to higher realms (cosmic law, moral integrity, power archetypes) - into an arena of pure possibility.

How this unfolded for me in my world was I flew back clear to the other end of the Earth and switched from tropical equatorial heat to blistering blizzard cold.

In my absence, the home I had abandoned for two months had sprung a leak, the fridge was on the fritz, warmer than the room it sat in and a mouse had moved in and taken ownership of the place - traipsing around in broad daylight and treating me like an intruder.

Under the influence of severe jet-lag it felt like I was operating underwater - in slow motion, lacking oxygen and sleep deprived.

I am Cancer-born and our home is sacred to us - which translates to when my home is not as I prefer it, I am crabby!

My sweet landlord is now an a#*hole enemy. Conversations with friends and family are no longer welcome. Creative juices have turned to bile in this cranky mood of mine.

Not exactly the most ideal atmosphere in which to greet this Aquarian Age of paradigm shifts.

Or just maybe it is the perfect opportunity to get over my self and welcome the new and improved Self.

Head for the light and that elusive quantum field.

No comments:

Post a Comment