Sunday, July 19, 2020

disastrous denial

Watch out world! Trump is just a bloody tick on the Earth's crust. Horrific as COVID-19 is under his inept lack of leadership, this is just the first wave.

Mackay's multi-tsunami cartoon - shared, cropped, and altered

Donald the disastrous denier [denial + liar] continues to throw more people under the bus of his all consuming agenda. Hoping to distract us all from the inevitable? Any wild guess is sure to fall short of the crazy that drives this fool on the Hill.

chart of a staggering failure of US policy and public health compliance

“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. ~ Marcus Aurelius

Trump is the ideal mascot for these troubled times. Poster boy of puffed up patriarchal privilege and pretense. He is the microcosm of what is magnified in a world we have all been abusing for all too long. For our convenience and comfort we have sold our souls and dishonored our earth.



“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

Every day in every way we have choice - always. Whatever it will be is up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment