Saturday, September 28, 2013

inner peace . . . . one breath at a time . . . .

We meditate to get ourselves and our monkey minds out of the way otherwise our Universe is tainted by all our filters and our clarity is lost in the mire.

The Tao Te Ching says ~
When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be.
When I let go of what I have,
I receive what I need.

It is the guiding principle in meditation.

I embrace all of me - who I believe I am or I am not. I witness all this. I watch it come and I watch it go. 

I sit at peace with myself - what stirs in me, what surrounds me. Watching and breathing my way along.

Soft, quiet and relaxed. As each breath deepens, the void expands and I sink deeper into it.

Beyond time and space I sit in my own company - my divine original being.

Welcome, Beloved of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment