Saturday, July 11, 2020

63 years, 11 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, 9 hours, 15 minutes

Happy Glorious Birthday to me! soon. . . .

Back in the Philippines it will be my birthday in a few hours. I look forward to friends and family back there calling to extend their blessed joy filled greetings.

It's already started with virtual cake, candles, and gifts from my core group of siStars. What a joy to be surrounded by such an eager beaver squad of cheerleaders. Truly the gift that keeps on giving.


Last year I missed posting about my birthday. In my frustration over petty stuff and not spending it together with beloved Mahala I may have been sore and pouty. Who knows? It was another lifetime ago.

I was also happily distracted having a blast visiting and traveling with our uber entertaining grandnephews and their sweet hearted parents. It is always amazing to see the world through their pristine perspectives.

This year is the best ever yet. Nothing like a raging worldwide pandemic and idiotic political gyrations to put things in perspective. Thank you! Thank you! for health and lovely adventures through these decades.

The highlight of July for these three years has been the Shamanism Summits. I am grateful to the Shift Network for hosting this annual get together of the world's best collective of indigenous elders, wisdom keepers, and a fresh generation of vision builders.

Each speaker is a joy and delight with so much light and love to contribute. They acknowledge all that is going on around us and bring us so much heart and spirit expanding awesomeness. An impressive roster of lifelong experts and impressive lineage holders who are so generous with what they have to share with us.

I sing high praise to all these teachers and guides who do so much to enrich our lives daily. A'ho! Aloha! Mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment