Saturday, May 16, 2020

my tree nature

If you haven't yet - go watch Judy Dench talk about her trees for three precious minutes. In this intro to her documentary, Judi Dench: My Passion For Trees, she delightfully shares with us how there's more to them than we could have ever imagined.



On a mission to understand her woodland’s vital role in our history and our future we can follow along on her journey through the seasons. With the help of some of the best tree scientists and historians in the world, Judi Dench unlocks the remarkable secret lives of trees and the stories that they tell us.

Mother Earth, 2014

When my animal nature gets the better of me I like to retreat back to the seed that I Am. Rooting back in my core, planted solidly into the earth. Tendrils reaching and radiating down below to the crystalline center of Mother Gaia. And up above towering into the abyss and shooting out into the cosmos.


Returning to my half remembered Self. Seeping out of my body and logic. Unfurling and blossoming in tree time - slowly, sensual, sublime. Electric, eager, immersed. I return to being complete, boundless, beloved.

Here I am. All of me. At one with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment